星期日, 2月 15, 2009
班傑明的奇幻旅程
轉錄自Ptt-Movie版
Benjamin Button: [Voice over; letter to his daughter] For what it's worth:
it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.
做一件事無論太晚,或者太早
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
過程沒有時間的期限 都不會阻攔你想要成為的那個人
You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing.
你可以開始改變或保留原狀 都無所謂
We can make the best or the worst of it.
我們可以做的很棒或很糟
I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you.
我希望你可以做的很好 而我希望你能看到這令你驚歎的世界
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
我希望你能體會到你從未感受過的一切
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
我希望你能用不同觀點看待人們
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
我希望你能有一個值得自豪的一生
If you find that you're not,
如果你發現你沒做到這些
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
我希望你能有勇氣,重新啟程
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言