星期六, 1月 27, 2007

美麗境界A Beautiful Mind

John Nash在普林斯頓的校園外,與Hansen下棋的對話。
Hansen : So how about it, Nash? You scared?

Nash : Terrified... mortified... petrified... stupefied... by you.





John Nash said:
約翰‧納許曾經這麼說過:
I've always believed in numbers.
我一直相信數字
In the equations and logics that lead to reason.
不管是方程式或邏輯學都引導我們去思考

But after a lifetime of such pursuits,
但經過了終生的追求

I ask, what truly is logic ?
我問自己:「什麼是邏輯?」

Who decides reason ?
誰去決定原由?

My quest has taken me through the physical the metaphysical
我的探索讓我從形而下到形而上

the delusional,and back.
最後得到了妄想症,就這樣來回走了一趟

And I have made the most important discovery of my career.
在事業上,我有了最重大的突破

The most important discovery of my life.
在生命中,我也找到了最重要的人

It's only in the mysterious equations of love...
只有在這神秘的愛情方程式中

that any logical reason can be found.
才能找到邏輯或原由

I'm only here tonight because of you.
今晚我能站在這裡全是妳的功勞

You are the reason I am.
你是我成功的因素

You are all my reason.
也是唯一的因素

沒有留言: